Website Terms & Conditions
- This website is provided to you "as is".
- We accept no liability for any decisions made or not made on the basis of the information provided on this website or any website that is accessed via links from it.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time and all changes are effective immediately.
- For some aspects of the website functionality, it is necessary for you to register an email address. We will not share your registered email address with third parties without your permission.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Our website uses Google services and some information about user visits is shared with Google. To see how Google uses such information see How Google uses information.
- Product reviews are provided as a service to visitors and are the opinions of the reviewers. KeenPriceFinder receives no payment to publish reviews.
- All reviews submitted to the website are moderated before publication and there is no guarantee that a review that is submitted will be published. Reviews may be amended to correct typographic errors. Any reviews containing material which is deemed to be offensive will not published.
- If you visit a product supplier by clicking on a link from this website and then make a purchase from the product supplier, we may receive payment, usually in the form of a small percentage commission.
Discount Voucher Codes
- If discount voucher codes are displayed, they are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the shop supplying the goods. We endeavour to provide accurate discount codes as supplied to us by the individual shops, but accept no responsibility if the voucher code does not work, whatever the reason. Although rules vary from shop to shop, in general, the following usually applies:
- The voucher code may be conditional. For example, it may be valid only for the purchase of particular products or if the total order value exceeds a certain amount.
- You must enter the discount voucher code on the shop's website at the time of making your purchase.
- Only one voucher code can be used per transaction.
- Voucher codes are valid within a range of dates or times.